Thursday, June 17, 2010

A New Friend

So I moved! Yay! Right now, it's my boyfriend and I in our room, Brandon (our roomie) downstairs, as well as Brandon's mom and little brother. Brandon's mom and brother will be out in a couple of weeks. It is nice to have a woman in the house to talk to and such. It's really sad that her boys take so much advantage of her. She does a lot of work. I kind of want to do something for her. Anyways, all is going well so far here. It's nice, the room is big, and we have a new addition to the family! We think it's a boy and it's about 7 weeks old. It is absolutely adorable and I love him to death. There is no name yet. Probably within the week my bf and I will have something picked out when I take it to the vet and get its tags and stuff. It will be neutered/spayed and declawed. As much as I woul hate to, it needs to be done. No scratches and spraying please!

Today is the first real day it's been away from home and from its mother. Last night was a rough night for him. He is really scared and wouldn't eat or use the litter box. He played for a little bit but mostly walked around and slept. But this morning everything was fine! He ate breakfast and used the litter box! I hope he keeps it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment