Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One Step Closer

I found a part-time gig at a local regional theatre company here in Cleveland. It's nothing too fancy, but I call past subscribers and single ticket holders who are/once supported the theatre to see if they would subscribe with us this season. I had a test run today to get a feel how the office works and listened to some potential co-workers as to what their script is and such. Although telemarketing isn't my first choice, it's one step closer to where I potentially want to be. It feels really good to be back in the theatre. It feels very familiar, although there are some differences. Almost like I'm back "home." I go back on Thursday and get to make some calls and get some feedback. After that, they'll let me know if they want me or not. Pretty exciting :)

As for other things in life, there's not much more happening. My "kids" are growing up so fast! I was just looking at pictures and it's amazing how big they get in such a short period of time!



The first picture is Kratos at 1 month and the second is Kratos now (4 months). Craziness!

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment