Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year

Hello Friends!

It has been a long time since I've posted or have been here. What's new? My boyfriend and I figured things out and we're back on track. Every relationship has it's bumps and we just happened to hit a big one. I gave him a bit of a wake up call and he understood where I was coming from. Things have gotten better.

Since the new year, I've been looking out for myself a lot more. Hence that it has only been a week... but it's progress and it's something. I've gone to the gym and worked out everyday this week except for Thursday. I am very proud of that :) It is time to make that change happen that I talked about oh so long ago when I first started posting. It's a new year. Resolutions are to be made and this is my only one: to loose weight. No surprise to you as I'm sure that it is about 80% of America's New Year Resolution. I will not quit and I will stay strong. That's my main goal. I want to feel good and feel beautiful. I want that engagement ring! I'm ready to be on my boyfriend's (hopefully then fiance's) arm and have guys look at me and go, "Wow." I want to go shopping and not have to worry about if clothes are going to fit me or not. I don't want to feel lazy anymore.

So there it is. Getting back on track and staying focused. It'll be a tough ride but with support by my side, it won't be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment